Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JudahCris' Mod App
#1
Name: Fred
In-game name: Judahcris
Forums name: Judahcris
Timezone(GMT +10)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes
Do you play over the night? Hell Yeah!!!
Are you active on the chatbox: yep :nice:
Average of time you play a week: 80+ hrs
Are you active on the forums: kinda, i only just made a new account
How long have you played SilabGarza: Total: 6 months, (this account 3 wks)
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes, I know about 75% of the BASIC language (Visual Basic)

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="Red"] - I Know every clue and i help anyone with clues
- I would be helping people (with just about anything) about 90% of the time i'm on SilGar
- I donate :nice:
- I would encourage others to donate & vote daily
- I know all the rules
- I have never been banned or muted
[/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
I am currently at school, so i cannot play all day
[Image: image.php?playerName=Rebel%20Solid]
#2
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]How you managed to fetch the Moderator format without reading the requirements, I don't know.
But before posting your app, you must read the requirements.

Heres the thread:
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=24565[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)