10-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Good luck on the 300 posts, I hope to see you more in game. Keep helping out, and get recognized.
|
Colinj's mod application
|
|
10-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Good luck on the 300 posts, I hope to see you more in game. Keep helping out, and get recognized.
10-15-2010, 10:57 AM
[COLOR="White"]I see no Application bro?
It just says something about being closed.[/COLOR]
10-15-2010, 06:39 PM
yeah guys i didnt have 300 post even though account was made over one year ago i need the post wish me luck in the race to 300.
The One and Only Colinj
![]() [align=center][img][/img][/URL][align=center]
10-15-2010, 06:40 PM
gl with ur 300 posts
and gl with ur mod app
10-15-2010, 06:45 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]
beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] ouch you have changed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-15-2010, 06:50 PM
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]No support. Never heard of you.
Not 300 posts and You quit and come back and want mod. No thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-15-2010, 07:00 PM
[COLOR="White"]nosir. Not at all.
You don't have the post count requirement and I barely see you anywhere. Tough luck, get more rep over the community, help out other players, get your posts up, then re-apply. [/COLOR]
10-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Sorry, I'm not supporting here. Not cuz u don't have 300 posts cuz I dont see the point of 300 FORUM posts for In game moderator. But I'm not supporting because of the reason that I don't really see you online in game. Sorry. Not Supporting.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bakura's Moderation Application | Kayu10 | 46 | 5,536 |
06-30-2016, 01:19 PM Last Post: Tom |
|
| Str Man Moderator Application | str man | 2 | 806 |
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM Last Post: Gir |
|
| L2 Switch's Moderator Application | L2 SWITCH | 44 | 4,338 |
06-18-2014, 01:42 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application | 010pure | 23 | 2,021 |
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| Ashton's Application | Brady | 1 | 686 |
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dean/Gl Then Mod Application | Bum Me Plz | 40 | 4,658 |
10-23-2013, 06:25 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Brady's Tank Moderator Application. | Brady | 50 | 4,318 |
09-22-2013, 10:46 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Jay Zody's Mod Application | JayZody | 21 | 1,382 |
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM Last Post: Agent |
|
| D Kai's Moderator Application | D Kai | 113 | 7,597 |
07-14-2013, 07:39 AM Last Post: D Kai |
|
| Rs himself's moderator application | Rs Himself | 32 | 2,092 |
07-06-2013, 10:02 AM Last Post: Matt |
|