Posts: 1,140
Threads: 94
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="4"]Hey My goal is to get a slayer helm, its TAKING FOR EVER
If anybody has any idea of an estimate of how long it takes from 0 post here please. This is how im getting on, ill put more pics.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 654
Threads: 23
Joined: Jul 2010
I got it in a few hours. Just ::resettask for easy tasks.
Posts: 1,140
Threads: 94
Joined: Oct 2010
I have been doing that, But meh, i get bad ones, and i was at paladings for like 1 hour, for 27 kills? then i finally noticed u get no exp for it, so i got no reward.. SO i WAS LIKE FAUK!KK!!K
Posts: 104
Threads: 11
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 654
Threads: 23
Joined: Jul 2010
7up 4 Fox Wrote:I have been doing that, But meh, i get bad ones, and i was at paladings for like 1 hour, for 27 kills? then i finally noticed u get no exp for it, so i got no reward.. SO i WAS LIKE FAUK!KK!!K
Oh shit yea watch out for those some of the slayer tasks don't give you any xp O.O
Posts: 63
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2010
Ninjaplz424 Wrote:I got it in a few hours. Just ::resettask for easy tasks.
nuff said lol
Posts: 1,140
Threads: 94
Joined: Oct 2010
Some don't give exp and i dont notice it till a bit later.. So im like fml.