12-11-2010, 05:08 PM
everyone else has said it and I will say it again, REQUIREMENTS.
300 posts 3 months ingame.
no support.
300 posts 3 months ingame.
no support.
|
Stormy mod app..
|
|
12-11-2010, 05:08 PM
everyone else has said it and I will say it again, REQUIREMENTS.
300 posts 3 months ingame. no support.
12-11-2010, 05:19 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Umm.. no.
(All ready estated why not on the last posts)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sugar-coating isn't necessary, but at least make your application presentable. Besides, it is especially not a good idea to hire a fully new player as a staff member.
12-11-2010, 05:45 PM
LOL No Support,
I Have More Posts Than You. Gl Any Way I Guess ?
12-12-2010, 05:50 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]1. Requirements
2. No Poll 3. Just seen you today.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-12-2010, 05:53 PM
wow this is not right, no support whatsoever.
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"]No, your not gonna get, read req. please.
[/COLOR]
12-13-2010, 11:22 AM
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Declined, requirements not met, format not filled out properly.
/closed, moved.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|