Poll: GOOD MOD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
71.67%
43 71.67%
No
28.33%
17 28.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gl o gf Mod Application
#21
So many supporters! Thanks guys Smile!
}Respect List{
}Gnud{
Fucking eggs bro.
[SPOILER][Image: 2ytpfyp.png][/SPOILER]
#22
Get some requirements buddy, Nuff Said.
#23
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Didnt get the requirements, and 100 words minimum was like 10 words.

Read the requirements on mod and reapply using better info.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
[COLOR="White"]
i don't vote for you :c

you lie! :c...
[/COLOR]
#25
Good luck on what ever happens
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/FtNtT.jpg[/SIGPIC]
#26
I have a big feeling he is making new accounts and voting for himself.
#27
Dclaws Pwner Wrote:I have a big feeling he is making new accounts and voting for himself.

Check em IPs aint even me, I just got supporters.
}Respect List{
}Gnud{
Fucking eggs bro.
[SPOILER][Image: 2ytpfyp.png][/SPOILER]
#28
[SIZE="2"]You are all mentally retarded.

He's been playing longer than I have, and has this mod opportunity well deserved.

He's not a fmod, he's a veteran.

I'll give my full fucking support.[/SIZE]
#29
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I would support, if you spent more time making your application.. Looks like a joke..

And arent you banned in game for abusing help?[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,818 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 835 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,590 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,132 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 708 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,965 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,609 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,484 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,008 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,154 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)