Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying all Barrow sets.
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Gonna buy all barrow sets. Prices are set by the priceguide.
Now when i say I'm buying sets i mean the SETS including weapons.
Please do not try to sell me peices. SETS ONLY.
Example: Dharoks Axe, Helm,Body,Legs. SET.

Add me ingame FallenLegend.

I only need 1 of each set so first come first serve.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]**Just bought full Dharoks. Dont need.**
Buying other barrow items now.[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
I got all barrow sets. Offer for all the sets? (U buy all in 1 time so a good offer plawx)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  god hide sets H A N G E D 4 638 07-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Rebecca I Am
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 423 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 806 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,013 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 420 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 949 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 368 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 317 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 488 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 291 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)