Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rune ores!
#1
I'm currently selling around 900 rune ores.
I can make bars out of them, if you want it.
Offers below, please. The more you buy, how less they are.
Reply
#2
Bumpy ride.
Reply
#3
do you have other ores as well?
Reply
#4
Justinsw Wrote:do you have other ores as well?

Did I say that? No.
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]BUMP

Enjoy my pimp .

B - Bump
U - Up
M - My
P - Post
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#6
Another bump.. Come on people..
Reply
#7
i buy them 500k ea.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rune arrows /Backpage 0 306 11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Rune Partyhat Lmfao A Frog 4 509 08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Rune Ores Rs Himself 0 308 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune knives & Rune darts /Backpage 1 316 04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune ores Rs Himself 0 261 04-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  rune ores, bars & tips Rs Himself 1 329 04-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Rune Ore Jontey 1 340 01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Rune Essence Mr 223 0 287 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Mr 223
  Rune Phat I PK Mom I 0 245 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Last Post: I PK Mom I
  Rune Phat. Parabiet 0 219 11-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Parabiet

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)