Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I kind of need a new signature...
#1
Yeah, well mine got owned by the views so can anyone help me out?
[Image: city.gif]

[Image: b8rq0.jpg]

Death comes to all, but great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
#2
ask anne-lotte maybe she can make you one.
#3
I can help.. If I get time that is, So goddamn busy these days ._.
#4
Alright thanks everyone but I guess since I haven't gotten one back yet the search is still on? D:
[Image: city.gif]

[Image: b8rq0.jpg]

Death comes to all, but great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 577 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 426 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 1,070 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 520 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 353 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 867 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 781 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 564 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 390 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 482 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)