Posts: 2,115
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
Inthecorner Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Pretty organized if you ask me, but not the best I've seen,
All of the pickaxes and hatchets are really unnecessary
and like Skilla Oh Ok said, they just take up space. [/COLOR]
[SIZE="3"]True that, but I like having some of the "noob" items still in my bank,
reason being, because you'll never know when somebody has a trivia and asks for something like that (lol).[/SIZE]
Posts: 131
Threads: 32
Joined: Sep 2011
just like me when i joined this server
Posts: 174
Threads: 21
Joined: Nov 2010
nice bank man
i like the quality of the pics it looks good.
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]pretty good bank.
keep it like this or get more
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 9,781
Threads: 359
Joined: Jul 2010
Decent looking bank, 7/10
Posts: 2,115
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
Sniper666 Wrote:nice bank man
i like the quality of the pics it looks good.
Snipping tool, built in for Windows lol.
KingHybrid Wrote:Decent looking bank, 7/10
Thanks, I know it's not the best, but I just made a couple billion today.
Posts: 409
Threads: 44
Joined: Oct 2011
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Nice bank.
Not the best; but well organised.
Keep up the good shit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 51
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
Nice, very organized too.
![[Image: 2nw04up.jpg]](http://i41.tinypic.com/2nw04up.jpg)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posts: 63
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
Nicely organized bank,keep up the good work