Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elite Reborn Mains Division.
Guys, I've been playing sg for a while now, and the last few weeks many of us have quited or stopped sg for other reasons. I miss you guys Sad, me and Hannibal are like the only ones in clan who're still online pretty much. Let's go do a pk event or something, we feel lonely tbh >,>.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]And btw Steff you don't have to test Im Decent rofl, but kk gl Wink
Faggot4life Wrote:Guys, I've been playing sg for a while now, and the last few weeks many of us have quited or stopped sg for other reasons. I miss you guys Sad, me and Hannibal are like the only ones in clan who're still online pretty much. Let's go do a pk event or something, we feel lonely tbh >,>.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]And btw Steff you don't have to test Im Decent rofl, but kk gl Wink

m8 u r never online when im on. I work now tho so i can't play like 8h/day.
The Propker Wrote:m8 u r never online when im on. I work now tho so i can't play like 8h/day.

Ffs when the fuck are you on then? ;O
zach is banned too, drop him off the list + y the fuck teh wiener got demoted, he's prob the most active member of our clan lmfao

i'll come on in like 10 mins
The Propker Wrote:zach is banned too, drop him off the list + y the fuck teh wiener got demoted, he's prob the most active member of our clan lmfao

i'll come on in like 10 mins

You can't ;s, server's off m8, and yes Hannibal is one of the most active players in clan, he shouldn't be demoted ;o
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]L I haven't logged on in almost a month
I'm grounded and inactive but still on the list
It's cool but it shows Justin doesn't really come on this clan page anymore[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
el rush Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]L I haven't logged on in almost a month
I'm grounded and inactive but still on the list
It's cool but it shows Justin doesn't really come on this clan page anymore[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It just shows i have other shit to do atm, i'm a bit busy with college.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Yeah I respect that and that's totally understandable
I've just noticed some inactivity from a big part of the clan
Though I haven't been ingame for a while now things might be different[/SIZE][/COLOR]
i can join?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serenity [Mains-Pures Division] Turest8 60 3,891 05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Behind
  Elite Reborn ( ER ) Beckley 187 9,848 09-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Martin
  Elite Guiz [skilling] ~Join us today! Pt235 5 536 11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Guiz Floating :) 8 580 11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: 88 CB
  #Ep Hybrid Division wildy owns 5 761 09-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Rafeeā„¢
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 455 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd
  - - - [ THE A-TEAM ] - - - 115+ elite pk team B A Baracus 93 2,230 01-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: B A Baracus
  The Elite Money Makers Bike 4 375 12-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Xxstarrychelxx
  ~~UNiQUe DIvISiON~~ - r4nqe tw1nz R4nqe Tw1nz 3 300 10-31-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Gut
  Beard Elite - BE PornoAtzen 0 211 08-31-2010, 09:55 AM
Last Post: PornoAtzen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)