Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Made a clan called podium smokers these are the rules!!
#1
Rule 1 - No swearing
Rule 2 - No spaming
Rule 3 - dont be rude
Rule 4 - thank me Smile
Rule 5 - you can leave anytime
Rule 6 - HAVE FUN
Rule 7 - Must be lvl 50+
_____________________________

If you stay in clan for 1 week you can Get a mod spot on my clan
If you stay for 2 weeks you can modPro
If you stay for 1month admin
If you stay for 3 months without breaking rules goes for other spots to you get co-owner THANKS FOR JOINING <3
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Apply format

What lvl are you?
In-game name?
Why do you want to join?
Do you pk or skill?
How long do you plan to stay?
How good are you?
Do you love pking?
Any mods/admins/co-owners/owners auto join if they want <3 Because we LOVE THEM
_________________________
Thanks for applying!!
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#2
what is the format to apply?
what type of clan is it?
#3
wrigs Wrote:what is the format to apply?
what type of clan is it?

Its a Mixed clan and make a good reason why you should join any mods/admins/co-owners/owners auto join!!

Its a skiller/pk clan!! And you need to be lvl 50+ To join =]
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#4
What lvl are you: 99 (atm)
In-game name: IxxjacobxxI
Why do you want to join: I want to be in a clanTongue
Do you pk or skill: I pk all the time. I sometimes skill, very rarely thoughTongue
How long do you plan to stay: For as long as i will be staying on this server.Big Grin
How good are you: meh i'm an alirte pker. I've had good drops and i've been owned many times. Combat stats:I have 99str 88atk(soon to be 99) 99range 53mage 24def(Sad) 44 prayer skilling stats: 61crafting XD
Do you love pking: YES
#5
Owner- Thepinklady
Co-owner- poter2445 (1 Open spots)
Admin-S K I L L 3r, (3 spots left open)
Mods- IxxjacobxxI (10 Open spots)


IxxjacobxxI
S K I L L 3r
Pker pk9
Crazypker
Mike123
poter2445
grzzzzmuted
4770's twin
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#6
Meow mixBig Grin
#7
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:Meow mixBig Grin

Lol THATS FUNNY <3 =]
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#8
This is only for the rest of today and tmrw!! Ends 10:19pm my time!! So hurry and apply and ill tell you if your accpted or not!!
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#9
What is a modPro spot?
#10
thepinklady Wrote:Lol THATS FUNNY <3 =]

hehe i know Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,095 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,694 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 981 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,748 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,106 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 573 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 570 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 573 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 487 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 541 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)