04-03-2010, 11:17 AM
tht dosnt change anything dude its all counting on your account not ur client or computer and if u played a good 4 hours a day ud have more than 1k activity points
| Poll: Do you support Death's PK mod application? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes, I support. | 26 | 57.78% | |
| I half support, but I'm unsure. | 6 | 13.33% | |
| I don't support. (Explain why) | 13 | 28.89% | |
| Total | 45 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Death's PK Mod Application
|
|
04-03-2010, 11:17 AM
tht dosnt change anything dude its all counting on your account not ur client or computer and if u played a good 4 hours a day ud have more than 1k activity points
04-03-2010, 11:22 AM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have made my decision: We don't need PK mods.
We need normal, helpful, active mods, so I will say I'm unsure. I'm on a completely different timezone and I never see you.[/COLOR]
04-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have made my decision: We don't need PK mods. You actually voted no, but thanks. And we do need PK mods, because the PKing areas of SilabGarza are the sections that receive the least amount of attention. You never PK, so that's a pretty stupid judgement.
04-03-2010, 11:48 AM
no she didnt vote no i voted no and we dont need pk mods and dont say i dont pk cause i do every once and a while the only thing i ever see is x loggers and fcers and fcing isnt even agianst the rules
Nevermind,
Thanks for support everyone ^_^.
04-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks for support XD.
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
cause u know im right rofl.. and obviously u are if i get fc'ed all the time and no one does shit about it
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
three 6mafia Wrote:cause u know im right rofl.. and obviously u are if i get fc'ed all the time and no one does shit about it English please.
04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Lol, looks like my app has been long forgotten
.Thanks for all the support though people .
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
It won't be forgotten if we bump it
!bump bump bump
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bakura's Moderation Application | Kayu10 | 46 | 5,699 |
06-30-2016, 01:19 PM Last Post: Tom |
|
| Str Man Moderator Application | str man | 2 | 825 |
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM Last Post: Gir |
|
| L2 Switch's Moderator Application | L2 SWITCH | 44 | 4,486 |
06-18-2014, 01:42 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application | 010pure | 23 | 2,084 |
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| Ashton's Application | Brady | 1 | 702 |
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dean/Gl Then Mod Application | Bum Me Plz | 40 | 4,842 |
10-23-2013, 06:25 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Brady's Tank Moderator Application. | Brady | 50 | 4,473 |
09-22-2013, 10:46 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Jay Zody's Mod Application | JayZody | 21 | 1,460 |
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM Last Post: Agent |
|
| D Kai's Moderator Application | D Kai | 113 | 7,824 |
07-14-2013, 07:39 AM Last Post: D Kai |
|
| Rs himself's moderator application | Rs Himself | 32 | 2,134 |
07-06-2013, 10:02 AM Last Post: Matt |
|