Posts: 1,169
Threads: 99
Joined: Jun 2009
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is mine...
Very simple[/COLOR]
Reason I don't have anything on my destop:
I've hidden everything. I use a program called fences, and it helps tidy cluttered desktops. This is what it looks like when it's not hidden:
Posts: 1,252
Threads: 53
Joined: Mar 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Gir Wrote:the desktop of a coder.......
![[Image: nzkhom.jpg]](http://i40.tinypic.com/nzkhom.jpg)
took so long to upload.... big computer screen ftw?
No OllyDbg i see.[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,707
Threads: 82
Joined: Jul 2009
mike, want to show me how to get that =[]
Posts: 1,169
Threads: 99
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 528
Threads: 67
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 991
Threads: 94
Joined: Feb 2010
Heres my windows 7 background
Posts: 536
Threads: 32
Joined: Apr 2010
Arctic's a pretty cool guy. eh makes signateurs and doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts: 3,428
Threads: 291
Joined: Jul 2009
@Artic - I'm very jealous of your processor .. UGH
Mine.. Desktop is boring, i know
Posts: 4,032
Threads: 364
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Arctic Wrote:Guess since the other thread was locked via. someone's whinging, I'll post here.
Via rule enforcement.
@ Marine - Lol'd, I could have never guessed that would be ur background.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,295
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2010