Poll: You think I would be a great mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (: Support.
78.89%
71 78.89%
No .. Explain Why.
21.11%
19 21.11%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal Skillz -Moderator Application-
#81
Yeah, you deserve it Smile You've got my support, goodluck.
#82
Raspberry Wrote:Yeah, you deserve it Smile You've got my support, goodluck.

Thanks for the support.
#83
Bummp♣
#84
Bump!
#85
I support but, all I really ever see you do is sit at home so, idk if we need another mod like that. But I think you'd be more qualified for the job than others.
#86
Bless Wrote:I support but, all I really ever see you do is sit at home so, idk if we need another mod like that. But I think you'd be more qualified for the job than others.

Thanks,.
#87
Bump !
#88
I voted no,
My reason's are as follow, with no flame intended, it's just my opinion.
1: I haven't seen you help anyone.

2: Yesterday you tried to make me look bad infront of moderators on a post I made in the "SPAM" section and failed miserably when you tried to say that I was posting for post count, yet I was in the spam section, (It takes more knowledge than that to become a moderator)

3: I find you extremely hypocritical because you said that I'm making useless posts and things, yet you bump your application in double-posts to get attention, not a good look.

4: I feel that people are only voting for you because you're a female, and they feel that it will be easy to get away with things in-game, much easier than to get away with offences from other experience staff like "Teh Beast", I feel that they want to support you because you're a female and they're amazed that there's another girl playing the server who isn't brit and an attention seeking guy dressed as a girl.

5: I didn't really feel that you put enough effort into your application it's short and it begins with "I think I should be moderator because..." this show's that you have a lack of know-how as to what the staff of the server want to see in applications, it shows that you didn't spend time on it and you're kind of just "giving it a go" it doesn't mean too much to you.

I didn't intend any flame, you asked for opinions on the poll, so here's mine,
I'm extremely sorry if you find this offensive, take it as constructive criticism,
Thanks for reading, and I will not be supporting you for Moderator.

I wish you luck with the rest of your replies.
#89
Pog Wrote:I voted no,
My reason's are as follow, with no flame intended, it's just my opinion.
1: I haven't seen you help anyone.
[COLOR="Yellow"]Maybe you haven't saw me , but I do help .
Also , I think I only saw you once in-game ..[/COLOR]

2: Yesterday you tried to make me look bad infront of moderators on a post I made in the "SPAM" section and failed miserably when you tried to say that I was posting for post count, yet I was in the spam section, (It takes more knowledge than that to become a moderator)
[COLOR="yellow"]Well , all I said is , it was sure you had that much post if you was double posting like that . If you use it in spamm you may aswell use it at other place .
It was just my opinion maybe you don't I don't notice everything you post eh.[/COLOR]

3: I find you extremely hypocritical because you said that I'm making useless posts and things, yet you bump your application in double-posts to get attention, not a good look.
When did I said you was making useless posts?

4: I feel that people are only voting for you because you're a female, and they feel that it will be easy to get away with things in-game, much easier than to get away with offences from other experience staff like "Teh Beast", I feel that they want to support you because you're a female and they're amazed that there's another girl playing the server who isn't brit and an attention seeking guy dressed as a girl.
[COLOR="yellow"]Oh well , If you think they vote yes just for fun then you might be wrong .
That's my opinion , It's not because you do not see me help or any reasons that I never help . I'm pretty sure I know alot more than you about this server.[/COLOR]

5: I didn't really feel that you put enough effort into your application it's short and it begins with "I think I should be moderator because..." this show's that you have a lack of know-how as to what the staff of the server want to see in applications, it shows that you didn't spend time on it and you're kind of just "giving it a go" it doesn't mean too much to you.
Oh well , look everyone elses mod apply , Most of the people post short apps like mine . Anyways , if you put it too long you might get repetitive so .. I only said the essencial . Also , I posted this 1month and 2 days ago .. I could edit it and add more , but most of the players don't read it so it won't be that much useful ..

I didn't intend any flame, you asked for opinions on the poll, so here's mine,
I'm extremely sorry if you find this offensive, take it as constructive criticism,
Thanks for reading, and I will not be supporting you for Moderator.
[COLOR="yellow"]It's still nice that you said your opinion .
Everything I said wasn't to intend any flame too ..
Just said my opinion too .[/COLOR]

I wish you luck with the rest of your replies.

^


[COLOR="Yellow"]
Bump[/COLOR]
#90
"4: I feel that people are only voting for you because you're a female, and they feel that it will be easy to get away with things in-game, much easier than to get away with offences from other experience staff like "Teh Beast", I feel that they want to support you because you're a female and they're amazed that there's another girl playing the server who isn't brit and an attention seeking guy dressed as a girl. "

That's honestly total bullshit in my opinion. sorry for the language.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,597 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,954 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,648 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,137 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,027 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,647 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,848 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,813 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,671 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,760 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)