Poll: Squidward to be a In-game moderator, or not to be!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think Squidward should be a moderator ingame.
53.85%
21 53.85%
No, I don't think squidward should be an in-game moderator.
46.15%
18 46.15%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Squidward's In-game Moderator application.
#11
I've never really seen you helping people, but that could just be because I'm not around you. :/
#12
[COLOR="White"]I support. You're actually one of the very few people I've seen with excellent spelling + grammar that applied.

Good luck![/COLOR]
#13
Seek Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Hmmm... I got a comple of complaints on you the past days about flaming. I'm not sure where i stand on support or no support, so for now i will hold my vote until the future.

Stop with the innocence, Fag.

[Image: SeekBacksDown-1.png]

OT;; GOODLUCK! <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#14
Goodluck Big Grin
#15
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Support, you're pro Squid, good luck.


Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]

Stop with the innocence, Fag.



OT;; GOODLUCK! <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]

BOOOOOM, 'shoots the shit talker straight in the head'.
He talks about me behind my back too, it's okay.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#16
Welshboy Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]

In red: Do you really dislike Spongebob and Patrick? Or is there actually a secret homosexual, triangular relationship.

Give me the right answer, and I'll support 100%






Lol joke. Support anyway. You should still answer the question though. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Haha, thanks alot broski!
Much appreciated, derp.








beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I've seen you helping the past few days, and I have to say I'd agree with Billyy.



I think this is the first app I've actually supported in a few weeks. D:

I'm guessing it'll be closed since you didn't get the requirement first, but you could always re-make it once you get all requirements.(If it gets closed for that reason)[/COLOR]




Thanks alot for supporting! Big Grin


Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I reckon you'd be good as a moderator, so i voted no.

LOLJk.

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]


DERP DERP, THANKS SHAYNE M8.



Billyy Wrote:Although you don't have the post requirement, I love this dude so much he's so helpful and I would love to have him on the team. He would be a great addition and I feel he would do the job well.

you've got my support 100%

<3


Thanks alot Billyyybob, the support is much appreciated!



Turtle Beach Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]YesPlz just because your obsessed with sponge-bob-squarepants.

Even though you fail at pking uhm you would still be a decent moderator, alot better than some of the ones we have now =o[/COLOR]



Hurr hurr, U Suk, I don't, u mad sunshine?; )

Jimmy2. Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]er....yes?

you seem a decent guy, and post's...idc about so yeah ill support.[/COLOR]



Thanks alot Jimmy! the support is much appreciated.


Seek Wrote:Hmmm... I got a comple of complaints on you the past days about flaming. I'm not sure where i stand on support or no support, so for now i will hold my vote until the future.

Oh, I'm surprised, and also rather confused, I don't recall this ever occuring.
Any more infomation on said topic?
And also, I hope you choose the best decission then (y)
#17
Mr. u don't have the requirments So NO.
#18
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]

Stop with the innocence, Fag.

[Image: SeekBacksDown-1.png]

OT;; GOODLUCK! <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Hah, thanks again, and now now ladiesWink

Ban? Why? Wrote:Goodluck Big Grin


Thanks alot, : )!

Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Support, you're pro Squid, good luck.




BOOOOOM, 'shoots the shit talker straight in the head'.
He talks about me behind my back too, it's okay.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Haha, Pogster! Thanks alot for the support, I'd like to see how things span out.
Get that god damn charger sooner, boy.
#19
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="3"]
Turtle Beach Wrote::troll:



Gay but love



Much love <3



Gay



Gay

How to quote noob.

How can I be as fucked up in the head as you!
Please tell![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2iu9i05.png]
[Image: 24fwo6d.jpg][Image: 642hyv.png][Image: t8pv1y.png][Image: j8fd5k.png]
#20
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]K here is my opinion.
To all of you that say no because he does not have the required post count, who gives a flying fuck?
There were mods chosen before hand that had 60 posts on the forums. I am going to use Grace as an example. She is a great mod, when she got mod she didnt apply for it. She had about 60 posts on the forums or less. In my opinion the number of forums posts dont define who you are. What you post on those posts do.

OT: As long as you do the job, and do it correctly IDGAF.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,589 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 817 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,401 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,040 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 695 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,730 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,371 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,131 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,008 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,406 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)