11-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I Support You
Your Everywere I Think You'd Be A Great Help To The Server
Good Luck
Your Everywere I Think You'd Be A Great Help To The Server
Good Luck
| Poll: s m i t e's mod app You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes. | 29 | 53.70% | |
| No. | 25 | 46.30% | |
| Total | 54 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
s m i t e's mod app.
|
|
11-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I Support You
Your Everywere I Think You'd Be A Great Help To The Server Good Luck
11-20-2010, 06:21 PM
No.
11-20-2010, 06:35 PM
[COLOR="Cyan"]No you suck gtfo my cock.
Jk support noob.<3[/COLOR] ![]() 'Respect List' [SPOILER] - Master O Fm [/SPOILER]- Fail Tastic - Mr Troll - East - Oh Fuck - Bio Pker/No 2 Joined August 20th, 2010
11-22-2010, 10:06 AM
hahah ty noobys
and branddon gtfo!! <3
11-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Support. Good Luck
11-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Westside Boy Wrote:Support. Good Luck thanks for support mate.
11-24-2010, 12:59 AM
You are a nice person, and always helpful.
I vote yes, and hope you get moderator. good-luck buddy
11-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Support , i unno y but yeah ill support
11-24-2010, 01:57 AM
your cool!! guna support...but im supporting for a reason..walk your talk, don't walk your talk
ye!!! good luck!! but if u do get mod..i wana see you in game!! username: th3chosen1 good luck and happy thanks giving!!! PROUD IN-GAME USER!!! COOKIES COOKIES!! Rock and ROLL!!!
11-24-2010, 04:04 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Poweroz1 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B] 3 Months IN-GAME. That is when he joined forums. ... L2read. OT: I support, you help me out when i need it. :][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|