12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
downloadin the client now cause webclient aint working w/m :o
|
Server Status
|
|
12-17-2010, 10:06 AM
downloadin the client now cause webclient aint working w/m :o
12-17-2010, 10:08 AM
the server is obvoisly offline, why don't you change the friggin server status ffs. So friggin anoying:argue::mad:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
![]()
12-17-2010, 10:43 AM
the dl clients not working ethier if off
12-17-2010, 10:45 AM
both clients are off atm, servers down, be patient.
Vlud Pro Mercher And Part Of Skillers Empire!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
12-17-2010, 11:32 AM
why does it say server online when its fucking not, getting rather pissed of now:mad:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
![]()
12-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Daang I just woke up today and I really wanna play lol. I hope theyre putting unlimited runes and other stuff in too. I don't see how that would mess up the economy because those are just little items.
12-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Ken90125 Wrote:Daang I just woke up today and I really wanna play lol. I hope theyre putting unlimited runes and other stuff in too. I don't see how that would mess up the economy because those are just little items. but much more ppl. will get 99 fletch and rc. really fast. - if they put up the price it maybe will work. idk..
12-17-2010, 12:47 PM
still isnt up ? dang its been off all day wonder whats taking so long :/
12-17-2010, 01:11 PM
i loove fisher price! lol. Dang just turn teh serva on nao!!!! me wants serva!!!!!!
12-17-2010, 01:16 PM
ok, but why i cannot login easy either on client? and on webclient?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Server Status | Brittany | 80 | 5,029 |
06-21-2012, 04:11 AM Last Post: Bcfc Zulu |
|
| Server status | Brittany | 434 | 28,888 |
04-10-2012, 06:23 AM Last Post: Rain Drops |
|
| Server Updates 9/20/11 | Gir | 93 | 7,416 |
10-14-2011, 05:03 PM Last Post: Angelo1234 |
|
| [UPDATE] on the server | Brittany | 157 | 12,448 |
06-21-2011, 09:48 AM Last Post: Cutout |
|
| UPDATE on server | Brittany | 123 | 7,417 |
06-17-2011, 06:46 PM Last Post: dakfighter12 |
|
| Server Status [5/3] | Gir | 17 | 1,632 |
05-03-2011, 03:00 PM Last Post: Tydog620 |
|
| Server Dc's? | Brittany | 45 | 3,442 |
05-02-2011, 03:55 PM Last Post: mason |
|
| Server | Rambo Dick | 37 | 2,639 |
12-14-2010, 01:19 PM Last Post: Mizmandilynn |
|
| Server status | Brittany | 317 | 18,496 |
11-02-2010, 09:25 PM Last Post: Kingtempa |
|
| Status Update | Gir | 48 | 3,068 |
11-02-2010, 04:03 PM Last Post: Ewewew36 |
|