Poll: Do I deserve admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.39%
85 64.39%
No
35.61%
47 35.61%
Total 132 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Admin APP] Oak Tree [/Admin APP]
#71
I would like to let you all know that 'Oak Tree' has helped me with many things. I have been playing only for about 4 days now and know tons of things that would take me weeks to figure out. I owe it all to 'Oak Tree'.

The other day, I messaged him asking to meet him about some game issues I had been having. See, I had found several flaws/glitches that needed to be addressed immediately.

I pointed them out to him as soon as he teleported himself to me.

I OWE IT ALL TO YOU OAK!!!

Good luck on Admin!!! :luv:
#72
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Mmmm.

He'd be good.

Just wait.. Big Grin
[/COLOR]
#73
Every day be real b
#74
Oak Tree would be the best Admin!
<3
#75
bump
#76
Even though it is pretty foolish to post an admin application, and less foolish to earn it ingame, i would have to say yes. I have known you for a long time. You were a good mod and even helped me out when there was little to no staff online on those busy days a couple months back.
#77
I say yes. You have helped a lot of people before you even became mod, and when you did get mod, you were still helpful, instead of hanging out in modzone ignoring people.
#78
Thanks guys,

I haven't really been on lately though, this upcoming week is Finals and it's crazy in my household atm.
#79
Bump?
#80
Bleh.

Support


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gta's Admin Application Gta 20 1,463 10-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post: iz insanity
  Kevin's Admin App Kevin 1 687 08-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mircast

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)