Poll: Kayliee for a retry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Let her try again, She will do better.
57.63%
34 57.63%
I think she should wait a month or two to get re adapted.
42.37%
25 42.37%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES)
#51
Duping? That just shows you don't care at all, and than having the nerves to actually lie about it. How are you showing that you are responsible, or even honest for that matter? All-in-all, your actions speak clearly that you only care about your position. You obviously didn't care until you were actually demoted. There should be the option "Absolutely not."
#52
My vote is still no and id just like to add

You duped?If you did thats sad.

I also think your a shemale..Sorry.

Betterluck next time.
[Image: 2wdr2p4.jpg]
#53
hmm kayliee kayliee kayliee I FUCKING hate you your such a good personSmile I support 1000% Please give it back to herSmile
#54
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Fuck no.
After you got demoted, you went straight back to your real self; Flaming staff, and generally being in everyone's face.
I never trusted you to begin with, I was right about you the first time, and I will be right the second time.
You barely had mod for like 2 weeks?
We need good staff, it's people like you who give us a bad reputation.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#55
MissBrittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Still waiting for that reason.

What makes me think you won't do it again?

You told me you wouldn't in the first place, and yet you broke my trust once.

Why should I trust you again?[/SIZE]

Britt i know you want her to answer,

But,

I would like to state my opinion even though im a player but i hope you understand,

Just let her get another chance of prooving you and the community that she can change because everyone deserves a second chance to show that they can change,

Without giving a chance she wont be able to show us that she has changed so just give her a small chance in my opinion to proof us that she can be a great staff member because overall she did help players and was active,

Thats just my opinion because i can see that she is truly sorry for what she has done and without giving a second chance you wont be able to understand that she wants to change herself,

Thats my opinion to this thread and overall of her progress and im not making any judgements or any facts about who should be staff or not but im just stating my opinion Britt i hope you understand what i mean
#56
caliban Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Fuck no.
After you got demoted, you went straight back to your real self; Flaming staff, and generally being in everyone's face.
I never trusted you to begin with, I was right about you the first time, and I will be right the second time.
You barely had mod for like 2 weeks?
We need good staff, it's people like you who give us a bad reputation.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

If theres a second :wink:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
MissBrittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Still waiting for that reason.

What makes me think you won't do it again?

You told me you wouldn't in the first place, and yet you broke my trust once.

Why should I trust you again?[/SIZE]

What makes you think I won't do it again? Frankly, I don't have the mind that you have...We don't think the same ways.

I did break your trust, but I came out and told you the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

Why should you trust me again? Because, weather you think it or not I respect you, I think your a very good Co-Owner and i'm sure many people would say the same. With that said I WILL be sure to go above and beyond what you expect me to if you gave me a second chance. Whatever your decision is i'll respect it and still and always will respect you. Good day Brittany.
#57
Dunno never saw u ingame
#58
Clawbro. If you don't no her don't post thenSmile
#59
support!
#60
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I voted no.

I reckon other people deserve a change at being a moderator, ones that can be trusted not to dupe.

You still could of been a moderator, if you wasn't so cocky with your dupin' attitude.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)