10-18-2009, 06:22 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2009, 01:11 PM by king arch19.)
Name : Zach
In-Game Name: King Arch19
Forum name: king arch19
Time zone: Eastern
Are you active on Chatbox: [COLOR="red"]I am well very active most of the time on chatbox helping others get started playing this wonderful server.
[/COLOR]Are you active on Forums: I also am active on forums[COLOR="blue"]
How long have you played[/COLOR]: I have played silab garza for about 4-5 months now.
[COLOR="red"]I believe i should be a moderator because i am well educated in being a moderator, i have been an moderator, admin, and co owner on other servers, but i must say this is well, the best server of all, and i would be glad to help the comumunity in this amazing server.
I am well known by others in this server, i am mostly on everyday, helping others as they wish, such as help with clues, quests, makeing money, and i have had plenty more questions answered
In conclusion if you decide to promote me to a moderator i will, greatfully help this server as much as i can, and even more as i am right now. if you belive i should or shouldn't be a moderator, please leave a comment below. Thank you
King arch19[/COLOR]
In-Game Name: King Arch19
Forum name: king arch19
Time zone: Eastern
Are you active on Chatbox: [COLOR="red"]I am well very active most of the time on chatbox helping others get started playing this wonderful server.
[/COLOR]Are you active on Forums: I also am active on forums[COLOR="blue"]
How long have you played[/COLOR]: I have played silab garza for about 4-5 months now.
[COLOR="red"]I believe i should be a moderator because i am well educated in being a moderator, i have been an moderator, admin, and co owner on other servers, but i must say this is well, the best server of all, and i would be glad to help the comumunity in this amazing server.
I am well known by others in this server, i am mostly on everyday, helping others as they wish, such as help with clues, quests, makeing money, and i have had plenty more questions answered
In conclusion if you decide to promote me to a moderator i will, greatfully help this server as much as i can, and even more as i am right now. if you belive i should or shouldn't be a moderator, please leave a comment below. Thank you
King arch19[/COLOR]


![[Image: 10p4vvd.jpg]](http://i51.tinypic.com/10p4vvd.jpg)
![[Image: bhk1ed.jpg]](http://i46.tinypic.com/bhk1ed.jpg)
2 months and 150 posts.
![[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]](http://i35.tinypic.com/15ckbpz.jpg)