Poll: Do you support my application for moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.56%
102 75.56%
No
24.44%
33 24.44%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pog - Moderator Application.
#31
you just came back, try back later for me
#32
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

You could check the pole?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am not able to see which players have voted for specific options on the poll.

Sao Godo Wrote:you just came back, try back later for me


Aright, thats fair enough. Thank you for posting.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#33
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]

I am not able to see which players have voted for specific options on the poll.




Aright, thats fair enough. Thank you for posting.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Check Poll results? And the smiley means it's probably a yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
[COLOR="SlateGray"]I don't normally vote on these anymore, since I don't play ingame now, but I had to vote no.
You just came back, and you have always seemed to be very rude to me, sorry.[/COLOR]
#35
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]I don't normally vote on these anymore, since I don't play ingame now, but I had to vote no.
You just came back, and you have always seemed to be very rude to me, sorry.[/COLOR]

Being rude and being honest are 2 completely different things.

Aside from the fact that he didn't get demoting for quitting, technical issues is something you can't really fix.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

Check Poll results? And the smiley means it's probably a yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I am not able to see which players have voted for specific options on the poll...

Yeah I suppose so, thanks.

chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]I don't normally vote on these anymore, since I don't play ingame now, but I had to vote no.
You just came back, and you have always seemed to be very rude to me, sorry.[/COLOR]

I do apologise if I ever came across as rude to you, I actually never remember seeing you in-game, or talking to you at all. I actually had a weird feeling that you were a friend of mine from a while back, obviously not... I do apologise. Thanks for your feedback.

Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]

Being rude and being honest are 2 completely different things.

Aside from the fact that he didn't get demoting for quitting, technical issues is something you can't really fix.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks Bless, much appreciated mate.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#37
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]ofc...
support
you not mod jet?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#38
support, always.

good luck m8, you deserve it.
#39
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]
Iron Doom Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]ofc...
support
you not mod jet?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks mate.
I was a moderator for 7 months, I was in-active for approximately 3 because my laptop broke, I'm back now.

King Cesar's Return Wrote:support, always.

good luck m8, you deserve it.

Thanks man, much appreciated.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#40
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]

Being rude and being honest are 2 completely different things.

Aside from the fact that he didn't get demoting for quitting, technical issues is something you can't really fix.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mate, you don't gotta comment on every post against him, its natural people have different opinions.

OT:
yeah I support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,692 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 825 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,481 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,080 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 701 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,831 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,469 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,219 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,050 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,459 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)