Posts: 141
Threads: 34
Joined: Oct 2010
Okay, Enough! Next person to ask to be combat specialist is kicked. You guys are really annoying me right now. Either I am going to be it, or probs some really experienced player...
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Posts: 272
Threads: 69
Joined: Sep 2010
What about the orders issue. How are we going to come about that?
Posts: 141
Threads: 34
Joined: Oct 2010
Uhmmmm... I guess i'm going to make a thread for that...
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Posts: 800
Threads: 96
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]I have a question: What is the benefit of us being in this? Is it just for fun?
Also do the leaders somehow get a larger share of the sales than the specialists?
What I think we should do is take all the revenue and pay each worker a certain amount of money for each hour they worked... Something like that to be fair[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 272
Threads: 69
Joined: Sep 2010
I laik your idear. Depends on which items we gathered and so forth. If someone was on break and another kid got 10 ags's, they kid on break gets no profit.
Posts: 141
Threads: 34
Joined: Oct 2010
No, chief's dont get more money from sales.. The money you get from the sales, you keep.
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Posts: 31
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2011
IGN: lolidosuck / skills suck
Buying: toadflax seeds
1k seeds - 1.2b
Posts: 1,236
Threads: 127
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]Kaptain Kosher Wrote:Uhmmmm... I guess i'm going to make a thread for that...
made one ill send you it[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,103
Threads: 205
Joined: Sep 2009
Is there ever going to be any orders in?
Posts: 163
Threads: 7
Joined: Apr 2011
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is funny, you need to actually make another Thread/Topic, and put down each member. What there jobs are, maybe the way the money is divided and how people are paid.
It's a good idea but you need to put a lot more thought into it and more information.
Everybody is confused and you have not told everyone the right format.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I WAS BORN A CHAMPION!