07-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I support.
| Poll: Do you support? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 85 | 74.56% | |
| No | 22 | 19.30% | |
| Not at this point in time | 7 | 6.14% | |
| Total | 114 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
iLLZONE's Mod App
|
|
07-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I support.
07-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Illzone for MOD!
You Are active and follow rules there isnt a reason to not become mod gl mate
07-16-2011, 09:21 AM
[COLOR="White"]/Support!
It's about time... -.-[/COLOR]
07-17-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't know you and havn't seen you around. Sorry, but at this point it's a no
07-17-2011, 02:45 PM
supported
X
07-17-2011, 06:27 PM
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]
Agemo4 Wrote:I don't know you and havn't seen you around. Sorry, but at this point it's a no No offense, but you're kinda new and haven't been around enough to see anyone around, thanks for comment tho King N Heat Wrote:supported Thanks[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-17-2011, 06:29 PM
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I've recommended you many times but i guess i have just forgotten to vote,
I vote yes good luck bro,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Ill vote yes i have seen you ingame and you were friendly
07-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Illzone. Your cool so I say Support
Good luck on getting the moderator
Jocius
![]() ![]() ![]()
07-18-2011, 02:13 AM
[COLOR="Lime"]Yes yes yes.
I remember you from a long time ago! You are very helpful, and you are honest and trustworthy. By the looks of your good app, I would have to say yes. Good luck, my friend [/COLOR]
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| iLLZONE Applying for forum mod | ILLZONE | 41 | 1,639 |
09-21-2010, 11:53 AM Last Post: Jemo |
|