Posts: 1,331
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Whats your name?: Benjamin
Whats your ingame name?: Benjieee
Combat Level?: 94
Attack Level?: 75
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience do you have?: Like Alot For bout 4Years now.
How many pk points do you have?: 130 Bought 2ags last time tho.
Do you have a firecape?: Yea
Can you record/Edit videos?: Ofc Tho.
Can you use Photoshop?: Yea but gutta go redownlaod since cleanup ofmepc.
Why do you want to join this clan?: Cuz IWant a pure clan.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Sure
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: Yea
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):
http://prntscr.com/2do6p
How long do you play for?: 5-8hrs a day
Which type of pking style do you use?: Melee
Have you been in any other clans?: Yea raw material andso.
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:
I'm a pritty good pker
HAve alot of expirience
And iloveyou No homo.[/COLOR]
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Benjieee Wrote:[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Whats your name?: Benjamin
Whats your ingame name?: Benjieee
Combat Level?: 94
Attack Level?: 75
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience do you have?: Like Alot For bout 4Years now.
How many pk points do you have?: 130 Bought 2ags last time tho.
Do you have a firecape?: Yea
Can you record/Edit videos?: Ofc Tho.
Can you use Photoshop?: Yea but gutta go redownlaod since cleanup ofmepc.
Why do you want to join this clan?: Cuz IWant a pure clan.
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Sure
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: Yea
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):
http://prntscr.com/2do6p
How long do you play for?: 5-8hrs a day
Which type of pking style do you use?: Melee
Have you been in any other clans?: Yea raw material andso.
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:
I'm a pritty good pker
HAve alot of expirience
And iloveyou No homo.[/COLOR]
/Accepted.
Already seen you fight/Hybrid
Welcome

[/B][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,525
Threads: 193
Joined: Dec 2010
Steven did mine get accepted?
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]Steven did mine get accepted?
Oh sorry, yeah.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,596
Threads: 219
Joined: Dec 2010
gl on ya clan stevie wonder!@ hope to war you in the future
Posts: 2,525
Threads: 193
Joined: Dec 2010
Awesome, thanks
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="White"]Whats your name?:RUss
Whats your ingame name?:Hp gets Fcs
Combat Level?:91
Attack Level?:76
Strength Level?:99
Defence Level?:1
Range level?:99
Whats your Magic Level?:99
How much Pking experience do you have?:enough
How many pk points do you have?:100
Do you have a firecape?:Yes
Can you record/Edit videos?: kinda
Can you use Photoshop?:You tell me
Why do you want to join this clan?:Seems Fun
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Mhm
Do you have more than 50 return sets?:Yes
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):No
How long do you play for?:Few hour
Which type of pking style do you use?:Hybrid and Melee
Have you been in any other clans?:Black Death
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:I'm a nice and funny person. I like pking, and I'm pretty good at it. I gave you the idea to remake this thread. I'm smart and I'm fun to be around.I'm always chilled. I know how to pk. You love me. I am decently active [/COLOR]
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 574
Joined: Jun 2011
Can I join just for the chilling aspect? :/
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Whats your name?:RUss
Whats your ingame name?:Hp gets Fcs
Combat Level?:91
Attack Level?:76
Strength Level?:99
Defence Level?:1
Range level?:99
Whats your Magic Level?:99
How much Pking experience do you have?:enough
How many pk points do you have?:100
Do you have a firecape?:Yes
Can you record/Edit videos?: kinda
Can you use Photoshop?:You tell me
Why do you want to join this clan?:Seems Fun
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Mhm
Do you have more than 50 return sets?:Yes
Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):No
How long do you play for?:Few hour
Which type of pking style do you use?:Hybrid and Melee
Have you been in any other clans?:Black Death
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:I'm a nice and funny person. I like pking, and I'm pretty good at it. I gave you the idea to remake this thread. I'm smart and I'm fun to be around.[/COLOR]
Is it possible to get 75 attack?
Other then you're all good.[/COLOR]
Posts: 4,335
Threads: 899
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Whats your name?: Martin Sanderson
Whats your ingame name?: Albino
Combat Level?: 94
Attack Level?: 75
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 1
Range level?: 99
Whats your Magic Level?: 99
How much Pking experience do you have?: alot.....
How many pk points do you have?: 100+
Do you have a firecape?: no
Can you record/Edit videos?: record, not edit
Can you use Photoshop?: yes
Why do you want to join this clan?: be with some friends
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: yeeboii
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: yeppers
Produce me a bank picture?: Can i just show ingame.........
What is Rule 3 (Copy and paste this from the DI homepage)?:You cannot be in another clan while in Damage Inc. Your main account or other accounts may be in other clans.
How long do you play for?: i have played sg for a year
Which type of pking style do you use?: melee
Been in any other clans?: Black death and 2 i owned
Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: im a good pker, im loyal and a good add on to a clan. i am a good person, and i will do anything to keep the clan healthy and alive.
Let me be in the clan because i am a nice and cool to be aroound.
i treat others well and i will do givebacks to almost any one (without them asking)
so, please. let me join DI and the clan will benifit[/SIZE][/COLOR]