Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW]
Eli :) Wrote:Whats your ingame name?:jig it up

Combat Level?:126

Attack Level?:99

Strength Level?:99

Defence Level?:99

Range level?:99

Whats your Magic Level?:99

How much Pking experience do you have?:alot

How many pk points do you have?:200

Do you have a firecape?:no

Can you record/Edit videos?:no

Can you use Photoshop?:no

Why do you want to join this clan?:Cause ima beast

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:yes

Do you have more than 50 return sets?:

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):

How long do you play for?:Since v2

Which type of pking style do you use?:all

Have you been in any other clans?:no

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Its a pure clan mate so 94 cb reset att and egt 75 reset to 1def and u'll be good.
kthx
OT SORRY steven >.<[/COLOR]
Whats your name?: Trevor

Whats your ingame name?: Ismael

Combat Level?:92

Attack Level?: 70

Strength Level?: 99

Defence Level?: 1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: alot been playing sg for awhile

How many pk points do you have?: like 20 spent them recently

Do you have a firecape?: yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: yes

Can you use Photoshop?: no

Why do you want to join this clan?: looking for a fun group of fellow pures to pk with

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: yes sir.

Do you have more than 50 return sets?: no but i have cash to buy like 20+ not the richest right now spent allot of my money on skills

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):

How long do you play for?: umm around 6 months

Which type of pking style do you use?: melle for the most part hybrid at times

Have you been in any other clans?: no

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: I would love to join di i would be a help to this clan wont cause any problems im very active and lovee to pk
__________________________________________________ _____________
[COLOR="White"]
Kid With Ex Wrote:Whats your name?: Trevor

Whats your ingame name?: Ismael

Combat Level?:92

Attack Level?: 70

Strength Level?: 99

Defence Level?: 1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: alot been playing sg for awhile

How many pk points do you have?: like 20 spent them recently

Do you have a firecape?: yes

Can you record/Edit videos?: yes

Can you use Photoshop?: no

Why do you want to join this clan?: looking for a fun group of fellow pures to pk with

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: yes sir.

Do you have more than 50 return sets?: no but i have cash to buy like 20+ not the richest right now spent allot of my money on skills

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):

How long do you play for?: umm around 6 months

Which type of pking style do you use?: melle for the most part hybrid at times

Have you been in any other clans?: no

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: I would love to join di i would be a help to this clan wont cause any problems im very active and lovee to pk
__________________________________________________ _____________

/Accepted.
I remember you from past pking, and you were good.
Welcome to Di, mate[/COLOR]
Thanks man im getting geard right now
Application Format.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Whats your name?:tim

Whats your ingame name?:vesta vs yu

Combat Level?:94

Attack Level?:75

Strength Level?:99

Defence Level?:1

Range level?:99

Whats your Magic Level?:99

How much Pking experience do you have?:tons

How many pk points do you have?:idk

Do you have a firecape?:duh

Can you record/Edit videos?:no

Can you use Photoshop?:no

Why do you want to join this clan?:i<3 noah

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:guess so

Do you have more than 50 return sets?:yes

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):no

How long do you play for?:long times

Which type of pking style do you use?: pure hybrid

Have you been in any other clans?:this one c maulmaxzers

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: i love to ride bike in the rain and skip in the flowers!!!!! but i can pooop on others if they try to bee ass wholes so accept!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Vesta Vs Yu Wrote:Application Format.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Whats your name?:tim

Whats your ingame name?:vesta vs yu

Combat Level?:94

Attack Level?:75

Strength Level?:99

Defence Level?:1

Range level?:99

Whats your Magic Level?:99

How much Pking experience do you have?:tons

How many pk points do you have?:idk

Do you have a firecape?:duh

Can you record/Edit videos?:no

Can you use Photoshop?:no

Why do you want to join this clan?:i<3 noah

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:guess so

Do you have more than 50 return sets?:yes

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):no

How long do you play for?:long times

Which type of pking style do you use?: pure hybrid

Have you been in any other clans?:this one c maulmaxzers

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: i love to ride bike in the rain and skip in the flowers!!!!! but i can pooop on others if they try to bee ass wholes so accept!

/Accepted.

You're old recruit.
[/COLOR]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

/Accepted.

You're old recruit.
[/COLOR]
i better fucking be homie!
Nbk Have won against you, add it to a loss. -WIN-
Whats your name?: Chanpreet - Preferred to be called Channi.

Whats your ingame name?: Skilla Oh Ok

Combat Level?: 94

Attack Level?: 75

Strength Level?: 99

Defence Level?: 1

Range level?: 99

Whats your Magic Level?: 99

How much Pking experience do you have?: ALOT. Pking all day, everyday and nothing else.

How many pk points do you have?: I've brought a AGS when it was 500pkp around 2 or 3 times previously. Currently on 432.

Do you have a firecape?: Yes.

Can you record/Edit videos?: No.

Can you use Photoshop?: Not if you want something made professionally.

Why do you want to join this clan?: I'm a one of the very few active pking members, who are ALWAYS pking. From what a few people have told me, I believe I have started making a reputation for myself in the pking world. I'm looking for a active pking clan, and from what I've noticed only the pure clans are active, that's why I've turned into a pure too.

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes.

Do you have more than 50 return sets?: No. Got enough cash for it though. Only like to have 20ish. Things you can't buy from shops, such as Furies, I have more then 50 of those, yes.

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional): It's around 80-100B. Can't be bothered to take pictures.

How long do you play for?: Daily around 5-8 hours.

Which type of pking style do you use?: Just a whip. When I'm bored I hybrid here and there too.

Have you been in any other clans?: Yes. My first clan was RML,

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: Well I'm one of the few people who actually are pking always. I sometimes try chilling out, but it's boring and I just go pk instead. Your general Benj is a good friend and has seen me Pk, you can ask him if you like. Like I've also said above I think I've built myself a little reputation in the pking world from what people have said to me around the pkbox, so I would say I'm good? Personally think I'm okish.

KINDA not on topic but also fought a few of our members like 30 mins ago. Was after your war..I won all Big Grin - So yeah if I need to pass somesort of beat a clan member test.

Also you should know about me;
- If the clan get's too big, I MIGHT leave. Like pking in small clans.
- If members go inactive, I WILL leave.
- If I don't get picked when it's time for war's over and over, I will leave - If the reason is something like you aren't good enough or something, then you shouldn't accepted me into the clan in the first place.
Still waiting it's 0 - 1 for you.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Damage Incorporated Member List. Shanee Mayte 87 7,282 12-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Eagleofski
  New Damage Incorporated Application Format! Shanee Mayte 130 5,560 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Last Post: purerush123
  Damage Incorporated Show Off/Di Pride Shanee Mayte 52 2,406 10-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Daffy Duck
  Damage Incorporated Events/News Sirpiko 12 973 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Oh Im Purez
  .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. Sirpiko 444 14,152 06-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Killerulz1
  Damage Incorporated General Chat Sirpiko 81 3,487 06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Smite U Out
  Damage Incorporated Banners/Text Shanee Mayte 7 717 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  Damage Incorporated Improvements thread. Shanee Mayte 14 908 01-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Septic
  New Damage Incorporated 3 r's (Rules,Roles,Requirements). Shanee Mayte 1 594 01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte
  Damage Incorporated Manhunt Explanation Shanee Mayte 4 457 11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Sirpiko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)