Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Branbash Wrote:Still waiting it's 0 - 1 for you.

Lol piss off , we're a pure clan we dont fight mains.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Lol piss off , we're a pure clan we dont fight mains.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
get told by jordan!
Application Format.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Whats your name?:Mark or Kenny

Whats your ingame name?:F4vre

Combat Level?:94

Attack Level?:75

Strength Level?:99

Defence Level?:1

Range level?:99

Whats your Magic Level?:99

How much Pking experience do you have?:Alot I've been pking for awhile.

How many pk points do you have?:Like 180 I had 400 but spent it.

Do you have a firecape?:Yuppers.

Can you record/Edit videos?:Nope.

Can you use Photoshop?:Nope.

Why do you want to join this clan?:I want to join this clan because jew has inactive players and i want a clan that is active and always up for battles and this is the right clan to be in.

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Of course.

Do you have more than 50 return sets?:Yes sir.

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):Can't at the moment saving it for later.

How long do you play for?:Like about 1-3 hours when I'm bored.

Which type of pking style do you use?:Tribrid,Hybrid,Whip to ags/dds.

Have you been in any other clans?:Yup The Oportunists and Jew.

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:I would be good for DI because I'm fun to be around with and also I'm pretty chill also I'm up for anything well thats it cause i have nothing else to say i hope it's alright haha.
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Kiid TweaK Wrote:Application Format.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Whats your name?:Mark or Kenny

Whats your ingame name?:F4vre

Combat Level?:94

Attack Level?:75

Strength Level?:99

Defence Level?:1

Range level?:99

Whats your Magic Level?:99

How much Pking experience do you have?:Alot I've been pking for awhile.

How many pk points do you have?:Like 180 I had 400 but spent it.

Do you have a firecape?:Yuppers.

Can you record/Edit videos?:Nope.

Can you use Photoshop?:Nope.

Why do you want to join this clan?:I want to join this clan because jew has inactive players and i want a clan that is active and always up for battles and this is the right clan to be in.

Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Of course.

Do you have more than 50 return sets?:Yes sir.

Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):Can't at the moment saving it for later.

How long do you play for?:Like about 1-3 hours when I'm bored.

Which type of pking style do you use?:Tribrid,Hybrid,Whip to ags/dds.

Have you been in any other clans?:Yup The Oportunists and Jew.

Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself:I would be good for DI because I'm fun to be around with and also I'm pretty chill also I'm up for anything.

Hehe i see you left JEW Big Grin
You're a good pker
/Accepted
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lol jordan hop on !
mini bando needs to stop bsing team i got proof but i dont want to post it
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Blackcrow154 Wrote:mini bando needs to stop bsing team i got proof but i dont want to post it

PM it to me.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
k one sec
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]No chatting on the clan thread.

Use vm/pm.

Thanks.
[/COLOR]
ugh steven accept mark or kenny his apply Tongue hes w8ing for you!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Damage Incorporated Member List. Shanee Mayte 87 7,437 12-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Eagleofski
  New Damage Incorporated Application Format! Shanee Mayte 130 5,626 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Last Post: purerush123
  Damage Incorporated Show Off/Di Pride Shanee Mayte 52 2,485 10-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Daffy Duck
  Damage Incorporated Events/News Sirpiko 12 990 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Oh Im Purez
  .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. Sirpiko 444 14,698 06-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Killerulz1
  Damage Incorporated General Chat Sirpiko 81 3,541 06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Smite U Out
  Damage Incorporated Banners/Text Shanee Mayte 7 748 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: stevenkillsp
  Damage Incorporated Improvements thread. Shanee Mayte 14 937 01-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Septic
  New Damage Incorporated 3 r's (Rules,Roles,Requirements). Shanee Mayte 1 609 01-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte
  Damage Incorporated Manhunt Explanation Shanee Mayte 4 475 11-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Sirpiko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)