Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW A-Team - 120+ PK Team
#41
TheBestGod Wrote:Username:TheBestGod
Age:17
Can you hybrid? :yea
Would you call yourself a swaggerdon? : hell yea
Do you flame pkers daily? : my fav thing to do Smile
If you went for a 10 min walk, how many girls would clock your freshness : all the hotties
Do you meet ALL of the requirements? : fuck yea
If No, GTFO
How many times have you been jailed? (the more the merrier) : 1
If your gf cheated on you, would you 1. batter her, 2. batter him, or 3. batter both :2

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Since every random person is accepting/declining.
/No,You fail at pking get better.[/COLOR]
#42
I'm sorry Josh. But this clan flames WAY to much if you say something about this "team".. It's not a team if you're nothing but rude......
#43
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I'm sorry Josh. But this clan flames WAY to much if you say something about this "team".. It's not a team if you're nothing but rude......

we want to war you....

/nuff said[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#44
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:I'm sorry Josh. But this clan flames WAY to much if you say something about this "team".. It's not a team if you're nothing but rude......

if your not here to apply or ask for a war, please GTFO , nuff said
#45
get out off of this thread, if your not here to war us, if you need to talk to josh VM him.
#46
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
The Fatalist L Chris Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]

we want to war you....

/nuff said[/SIZE][/COLOR]

To bad. It's NEVER going to happen.

Bum Me Plz Wrote:if your not here to apply or ask for a war, please GTFO , nuff said

I love how you say "please, GTFO" Just cause you say it doesn't make it any less rude.
/Nuff said.

Rafee™ Wrote:get out off of this thread, if your not here to war us, if you need to talk to josh VM him.

See what I mean, Flaming. Phahaa.

I'm off of this nasty thread.

/Nuff Said[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#47
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]

To bad. It's NEVER going to happen.



I love how you say "please, GTFO" Just cause you say it doesn't make it any less rude.
/Nuff said.



See what I mean, Flaming. Phahaa.

I'm off of this nasty thread.

/Nuff Said[/SIZE][/COLOR]

can i ask if you even know wat flaming means ?
#48
[COLOR="Yellow"]No offence Trent, but it you find "please GTFO" offence, you need to grow up.
There is a lot of people that say that and you will not get anywhere if you are going to get offended when someone says GTFO.
I also do not see how what Rafee said was flaming, like he said, if you still have a problem take it to VM with me, not on this thread. Thanks.
[/COLOR]
#49
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
1joshlfc Wrote:
[COLOR="Yellow"]No offence Trent, but it you find "please GTFO" offence, you need to grow up.
There is a lot of people that say that and you will not get anywhere if you are going to get offended when someone says GTFO.
I also do not see how what Rafee said was flaming, like he said, if you still have a problem take it to VM with me, not on this thread. Thanks.
[/COLOR]

I didn't find it offensive. God.

I still respect you Josh, but dang.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#50
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]

To bad. It's NEVER going to happen.



I love how you say "please, GTFO" Just cause you say it doesn't make it any less rude.
/Nuff said.



See what I mean, Flaming. Phahaa.

I'm off of this nasty thread.

/Nuff Said[/SIZE][/COLOR]

lol, are you guys scared of the a-team??[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team doei L2 SWITCH 24 1,804 02-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: 010pure
  Team Zimmerman! nater360 44 2,536 07-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Last Post: drizzit
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 21 1,501 04-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 0 168 03-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 0 182 03-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Team Noobs vs. Imperium D Kai 20 1,373 03-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Last Post: D Kai
  Team death pking clan is launched and ready to rule the wilderness!! X Smiter X 30 1,783 03-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: X Smiter X
  #Team Minorities - 126's Hybriding Singles and Multi Team Sad Fcer 83 51 3,157 02-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Sad Fcer 83
  Team Impact [Re-opened] My Spear 77 4,441 01-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Rafee™
  #Team-Minorities info/raglist Nsync92 47 2,646 01-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Nsync92

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)