Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
trying to get 100cookies
#11
I would but you asked for them so no sorry.
Reply
#12
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Obby Veng Us Wrote:This is illegal. You're going to jail sir.


Jk. Good luck on your goal.
damn you scared me for a sec lolz
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#13
Cookie farming at its best Big Grin
Reply
#14
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Perroke Wrote:[B]goodluck on that goal.
just post or make threads where people give u cookies on than u don't need to ask.
ok but can you still give me a cookie?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#15
Gl on getting 100 cookies =)
Reply
#16
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I usually cookie posts when they find a post useful/funny.
I'm not going to cookie because I have no need to.

Good luck on your goal though,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#17
goodluck on your goal, it's far nicer if you EARN them though.
Reply
#18
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Good luck on the 100 cookies.

But cookie farming is a lazy way lol!

You will earn a lot more if you post suggestions/help etc...

Best of luck though, stick at it and you will achieve it.[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
Reply
#19
im earning cookies by helping people i love to help people so =)
Reply
#20
thanks everyone for wishing me luck! Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)