Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
60k activity
#1
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]So yeah, Just acheived 60k activity points in game.
Woot Woot![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: ddz5d.jpg]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I like the "And more than half of it was spam." Comment.
It's funny cause it's true. :troll:

[Spoiler]Grats on 60k...
I'm only half way there now :'c[/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
congratz man, 40 days well spent i guess
Reply
#4
Wow 40 days... well done... i guess
Reply
#5
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Gratz on the activity.

The most I've had was like 20-30k on Create.

I don't remember.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#6
[SIZE="3"]Nice man, give me some lessons?

Go for 100k now Big Grin[/SIZE]
Reply
#7
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Wow nice 1 kane!!

Looks good man.

Wont be long till the 100k rofl!!

Keep it up bro.[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
Reply
#8
Damn that is pretty impressive!
I only got like 34k lolz Big Grin
Reply
#9
[COLOR="White"]Nice, you have as much activity as I have in my cash stack.

Congrats[/COLOR]
Reply
#10
Nice, there is long way for me, till i get 60k Big Grin
In-Game Goals:

Meele:
[COLOR="lime"][X] 200M Attack[/COLOR]
[X] 200M Strength
[COLOR="red"][ ] 200M Defense
[X] 200M Hp
[ ] 200M Prayer
[ ] 200M Magic
[ ] 200M Ranged[/COLOR]

Maxed out all: [15/22]

200M xp all: [3/22]

Forum Goals:

[COLOR="Red"][ ] 100 post
[ ] 200 post
[ ] 500 post[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ingame activity Killercutter 18 938 07-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  90k activity ingame! (: Killercutter 3 360 10-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  100k Activity wildy owns 3 335 09-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Jad Is Waxed
  60 days activity ingame. Killercutter 14 643 09-14-2013, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  90k activity reached! Dr Fishblade 14 748 09-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Forums activity KQ4 10 551 08-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  my 500 activity bank Enginerd 2 283 08-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Maik
  60k activity points Dharkoss 18 808 07-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  20,000 activity points JayZody 11 474 07-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  80k activity Killercutter 15 582 07-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)