Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling ANY Custom Phat.
#1
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hello, My name is Jade R.
lets get into it: 45b. Items/cash for a custom party hat of your choice.
How does this work: I am donating for a custom phat.
Why: I am looking to get alot of items.
Others: we will talk on here and then meet in game as you will show offer for party hat but just need to tell me which one you would like. Will have a mod with.

Flame: I dont care that I donate for some money on this game, I have gotten alot of recent trash talk because i have donated for some of my bank. Not even close to all my bank so get off my back. I am a merchant at heart and Ill prove with my new pictures that I merched 40% of my bank...

Thanks: Hope to see you all in game and please leave a comment if interested<3
Just looking to get a decent collection in game.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

With love.. Jade R
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Jade R - 01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Chosen 0ne - 01-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Jade R - 01-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Confire - 02-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Jade R - 02-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Powned You50 - 02-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Selling ANY Custom Phat. - by Chosen 0ne - 02-01-2013, 03:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,615 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 323 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 295 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 466 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 309 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 332 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  Dragon phat Blu3ang3l 8 511 08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 301 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 298 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  selling phat! Simon The One And Only 4 377 07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)