02-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Ign: Pwner bricky.
Irl Name: Brixton.
Age: 14.
Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity ): 53860.
Kdr?: 1417 Kills ; 1013 deaths.
Do you have a firecape?: Yes.
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes.
Will you follow all SG and ER rules?: Yes.
Past Experience in Pking?: I've been pking for awhile and a new bridder getting better.
How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect): All of the above pking is my forte.
Will you respect the ER name and it's members?: Yes.
Please tell us why we should accept your app?: Because I'm very active and will support the clans name pking.
Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?: Found on my own.
Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing.
Irl Name: Brixton.
Age: 14.
Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity ): 53860.
Kdr?: 1417 Kills ; 1013 deaths.
Do you have a firecape?: Yes.
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes.
Will you follow all SG and ER rules?: Yes.
Past Experience in Pking?: I've been pking for awhile and a new bridder getting better.
How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect): All of the above pking is my forte.
Will you respect the ER name and it's members?: Yes.
Please tell us why we should accept your app?: Because I'm very active and will support the clans name pking.
Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?: Found on my own.
Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing.

