07-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Hapzz Wrote:U mad bruh? And yes I have seen u pk I've watched yu get downed countless times scrub ass lol even gross the worst pker if all time would down yu
1v1 me kid.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
Hazersteko Wrote:Lol this clan has been made about 400 times over and over
I dont see any clan threads. And this is the only time ive heard of my clan besides me making this thread.
Enlighten me please.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
Hapzz Wrote:U mad bruh? And yes I have seen u pk I've watched yu get downed countless times scrub ass lol even gross the worst pker if all time would down yu
That reminds me. I Killed your little buddy 1v1 V L S Wizard twice today.
First time i didnt even get to spec, and i killed him, 2nd time i ate maybe 2 food And killed him.
No im not mad. Ive raped Every member of your little clan of wannabe Rusher/Fcers One of your little buddies Sat there and barraged me, I hit her everytime i could. She ended up teleing. Shows how good you guys are.
Btw. Your just a little Fagget that annoys the Shit out of People.

