12-01-2009, 11:57 AM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]I still dont support. Sorry but..
Your "Sister" played this first.
I assume you dont remember "Sticking up for her" and flaming everyone in the process.
1 rule broken.
She quit and "Shared" her account with you. Which is illegal.
2 rules broken.
You posted this mod app with out the req's in the beginning.
3 rules broken.
This app should have been auto declined.
We really dont encourage mods who break rules.
You were "Hacked" now?
This isn't looking good for ya...
[/COLOR]
Your "Sister" played this first.
I assume you dont remember "Sticking up for her" and flaming everyone in the process.
1 rule broken.
She quit and "Shared" her account with you. Which is illegal.
2 rules broken.
You posted this mod app with out the req's in the beginning.
3 rules broken.
This app should have been auto declined.
We really dont encourage mods who break rules.
You were "Hacked" now?
This isn't looking good for ya...
[/COLOR]
