04-22-2010, 12:06 AM
IGN: Snowe
Amount of pk points: Ihad 1k. but I bought like 7 ags for em.. <.< got around 200 now.
Do you consider yourself a good pker? Yup.
Why do you want to join this clan? bcz I own.
What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? farcasting, claws, vls, obby rings,karils x bow, blackheadband and full ahrims.
Will you follow the rules? On team members, Yesh
Do you follow the other in-game rules? [SARCASM]Nope, because I'm a moderator so I can escape from jail. mwuahaha![/SARCASM]
Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? when I'm not in market etc.
Amount of pk points: Ihad 1k. but I bought like 7 ags for em.. <.< got around 200 now.
Do you consider yourself a good pker? Yup.
Why do you want to join this clan? bcz I own.
What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? farcasting, claws, vls, obby rings,karils x bow, blackheadband and full ahrims.
Will you follow the rules? On team members, Yesh
Do you follow the other in-game rules? [SARCASM]Nope, because I'm a moderator so I can escape from jail. mwuahaha![/SARCASM]
Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? when I'm not in market etc.
