05-28-2010, 08:08 PM
[COLOR="Lime"]Look at those 12 douche bags :\
Anyways, I don't really play in-game to know who should be the next mod, but based on what Ive seen and heard from others, you would be a good choice.
Also, Bless seems to be making his way up there. He isn't trying to be mod, but people seem to want him to gun for it. I'm voting for him as well.
2 mods should be demoted based on player votes that I collected. I'm not going to release their names here, but they were voted to be demoted (DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE!) because they abused, or aren't going their jobs which seems to be a pretty fun thing to do around here.[/COLOR]
Anyways, I don't really play in-game to know who should be the next mod, but based on what Ive seen and heard from others, you would be a good choice.
Also, Bless seems to be making his way up there. He isn't trying to be mod, but people seem to want him to gun for it. I'm voting for him as well.
2 mods should be demoted based on player votes that I collected. I'm not going to release their names here, but they were voted to be demoted (DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE!) because they abused, or aren't going their jobs which seems to be a pretty fun thing to do around here.[/COLOR]

