Poll: Should I, the one and only Matty, be re-modded?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - You were a awesome moderator!
27.08%
13 27.08%
Yes - You deserve to be re-modded, and your awesome! Big Grin
52.08%
25 52.08%
No - You sucked as a moderator.
6.25%
3 6.25%
No - You never deserve to be mod again! D:
14.58%
7 14.58%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application
#22
[SIZE="1"]No thanks.

If you were given another chance, I believe I should too - or at least another oldfag ex-mod. I really can't see why you should be remodded and I shouldn't.

When I did ten times the amount of helping you did? (I was mod twice)[/SIZE]


Messages In This Thread
Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - by Mircast - 05-30-2010, 05:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,492 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,882 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,594 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 8,891 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,900 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,456 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,730 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,496 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,368 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,598 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)