[COLOR="Pink"]Forums name:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
- Soul
- Bubbles
- Soul - 12,032.
- Bubbles - 13,300.
- Soul - 609.
- Bubbles - 1,141.
- Soul - 0 Infractions.
- Bubbles - 1 Infraction.
- About 15 hours. Sometimes AFK, but most of the time I'm here refreshing, chatbox'ing and making signatures.
- I know you, Gir, don't like me much, but I don't know how to change that because you've honestly never met me and just started banhammering, but we did talk about the GFX Artist rank yesterday, which I guess I'm not ready for. Hopefully you can review this with a little more of an open mind than anything else I've asked you to do.
- Britt, we've had our differences, but I THINK you know I can do this job well, and if I stopped trolling, I could be the best moderator out there (With the exception of a couple people).
- Aaron... You've already said you KNOW I can do this, so I'm not going to let you down if I get this job. I look up to you Admin-Wise and like your style of doing things.
- Pog, We've also had our differences, but I see improvement so far on the MSN chat, but when I tried helping you on your computer problem, all you did was give me an attitude, but I hope we can maybe become friends if you lessen your attitude.
- Kind Cesar... We don't see eye-to-eye to things, but don't vote no just because I don't agree with you on some topics such as one Appeal someone made and Jemal's thread.
- Mike... You seem to doubt my capabilities but I believe we are friends... Don't focus on I'm not in-game mod and don't focus on we're friends. I want you to vote depending on if you think I can do this or not... Your answer won't ruin anything between us.
- Bless, I don't know what happened to you... You seemed like such a nice player and so in-touch with other members but recently you've been a 'ball-buster' to people and it's getting on their nerves. Change back to the nice guy.
- Evan... I hardly know you, but you seem like a good admin despite what I say to you on the MSN chat... Please vote on if you think I can do this or not, and not on my trollage %.
- I am active on the forums DAILY - Even when I got banned, I found a way to get on a different account and continue on posting (With the admins approval of course).
- I can do the job better than most of the people applying(Minus a couple of people).
- I basically do the job now (Linking threads to the moderator+admins so they can lock, delete, or move them).
- I'm not an in-game mod, and I know it's not allowed to apply without being one, but I feel I have a lot more time on my hands to take care an preserve the forums if I'm not hassled by in-game moderator duties.
- I've proved that I am dedicated to SG. I might have gotten mad a couple times because of some fights with Brittany, but I still posted and stayed on the chatbox and remained an active member of SG.
- Even when I was forever banned and Gir wouldn't unban me, I remained active and showed I wasn't going anywhere.
- I know where things should be posted and what things should be moved/locked/deleted.
- I know the forums better than most people on it and I can help others with whatever they need to be helped with.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
- I won't let anyone down if I got this job and my trolling would go down to 5%.
- I'm sorry to all the people I've hurt like Sam, Britt, and Matt... I've had no reason to do what I did to you Sam, or even Britt.. Most of which were silly fights and I felt really bad afterwards. Hopefully we remain friends this time. Matt... I have my reasons due to our past and what you've done to people in general but Britt seems to think you changed, and if you have, I'm sorry for making you feel bad, too.
- AGAIN; Don't base your opinion on the requirements.

