Poll: Should Bubbles (Me) be mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
35 77.78%
No
22.22%
10 22.22%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Forums+Chatbox] Moderator Application.
#12
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm not sure, I read it all, but, I think anyone knows how to move a thread, it's not rocket science...
The key thing is trust... And I don't yet trust you, there is a reason for their being the requirement of an In-Game moderator, so I doubt that you'll get the spot because you don't have the In-Game rank.
As well as not having Moderator In-Game you seem to think everyone else is always wrong, you yourself can never be wrong. I have nothing against you, I take everything as it comes day-by-day, I don't judge you on what you've done in the past, I judge you on what you do on the day, because you can't change the past.
I'd like to support you, but I can't.
My reasons are that I feel you don't show enough contribution towards the forums,
You want everyone else to change for your benefit, you don't try to make a joint decision and help out in your differences.
On top of that, I didn't like the way that you asked people on the MSN chat to give you Rep+, because there's no point in having the Rep if you hadn't earn't it... Reputation should be earned, not asked for.
I'm sorry, but I'm voting no for forum moderator.
Good luck.[/COLOR]


Messages In This Thread
[Forums+Chatbox] Moderator Application. - by Pog - 06-22-2010, 08:16 AM
[Forums+Chatbox] Moderator Application. - by Pog - 06-22-2010, 08:41 AM
[Forums+Chatbox] Moderator Application. - by Ikr - 06-25-2010, 05:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,439 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,836 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,562 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 8,763 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,789 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,349 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,677 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,351 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,206 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,484 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)