07-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Any 99;s: Att/Str/Hp/Thiev
Are you willing to obey the rules: Yup.
From 1-10,rate how active you is: Uhm, pretty active. Like a 7.
Are you able to risk items in pk: Yeah once I start actually making some money.
Are you mostly using(MAGE,MELEE,RANGE): I'll most likely mage/melee
Can you use IB(ice barrage): Not yet, but I will in like a day.
What is your most common pk gear: Considering I'm 1 def, just low level armor and of course a Dds with a d scimmy and barrage runes. Maybe a whip once in a while.
Are you willing to attend events: Yup.
Will you supply skillers with Seeds(From Chaos Druids)and other needs(Optional): Actually yeah, I have loads of seeds.
Will you donate to clan bank: Sure if it's absolutely necessary.
Are you willing to obey the rules: Yup.
From 1-10,rate how active you is: Uhm, pretty active. Like a 7.
Are you able to risk items in pk: Yeah once I start actually making some money.
Are you mostly using(MAGE,MELEE,RANGE): I'll most likely mage/melee
Can you use IB(ice barrage): Not yet, but I will in like a day.
What is your most common pk gear: Considering I'm 1 def, just low level armor and of course a Dds with a d scimmy and barrage runes. Maybe a whip once in a while.
Are you willing to attend events: Yup.
Will you supply skillers with Seeds(From Chaos Druids)and other needs(Optional): Actually yeah, I have loads of seeds.
Will you donate to clan bank: Sure if it's absolutely necessary.

