03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=25199 <--- link the original post about this clan.
Who we are: a pking/skiller clan
requirements: 50+ cb lvl (only requirement atm)
Does this clan have events: Once it gets big enough,we most likely will. Talk to the owner for more info on that.
Here are accepted clan members so far:
Owner- Thepinklady
Co-owner- poter2445 (1 Open spots)
Admin-S K I L L 3r, IxxjacobxxI (2 spots left open)
Mods- (10 Open spots)
IxxjacobxxI
S K I L L 3r
Pker pk9
Crazypker
Mike123
poter2445
grzzzzmuted
4770's twin
(we are still taking spots so join quick!)
If you have any other question about this clan, you can pm me or thepinklady about it.
IGN:IxxjacobxxI
Who we are: a pking/skiller clan
requirements: 50+ cb lvl (only requirement atm)
Does this clan have events: Once it gets big enough,we most likely will. Talk to the owner for more info on that.
Here are accepted clan members so far:
Owner- Thepinklady
Co-owner- poter2445 (1 Open spots)
Admin-S K I L L 3r, IxxjacobxxI (2 spots left open)
Mods- (10 Open spots)
IxxjacobxxI
S K I L L 3r
Pker pk9
Crazypker
Mike123
poter2445
grzzzzmuted
4770's twin
(we are still taking spots so join quick!)
If you have any other question about this clan, you can pm me or thepinklady about it.
IGN:IxxjacobxxI

