07-07-2010, 03:25 AM
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]You might want to tank #1 Hybridding Clan out of it,
1: Because you don't hybrid, you use magic and then after about 5 mins of farcasting you use melee.
2: Because you aren't good at the hybridding, your players cannot fight on their own, what're you going to do when they get dragged into non-multi areas for a hybridding 1v1? they're just loosing all the time.
3: I personally am pretty sure that I can take out anyone on your team in a 1v1 Hybrid DM.[/COLOR]
1: Because you don't hybrid, you use magic and then after about 5 mins of farcasting you use melee.
2: Because you aren't good at the hybridding, your players cannot fight on their own, what're you going to do when they get dragged into non-multi areas for a hybridding 1v1? they're just loosing all the time.
3: I personally am pretty sure that I can take out anyone on your team in a 1v1 Hybrid DM.[/COLOR]

