07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Attack Level:60
Strength Level:99
Range Level:91
Magic Level:94
Defence Level:1
Hitpoints Level:95
Prayer Level: 52
Do you meet the req's?Yuh
Do you want to pk with us and follow our RULES?Yuh
Will you be active on sg-forum.info and active ingame?Yuh
Bank value?:I have a vls, like 200m cash
Do YOU think you can beat me in a brid v brid fight?Nop, saw you pk. But I will be a challenge, and yuo know it
Strength Level:99
Range Level:91
Magic Level:94
Defence Level:1
Hitpoints Level:95
Prayer Level: 52
Do you meet the req's?Yuh
Do you want to pk with us and follow our RULES?Yuh
Will you be active on sg-forum.info and active ingame?Yuh
Bank value?:I have a vls, like 200m cash
Do YOU think you can beat me in a brid v brid fight?Nop, saw you pk. But I will be a challenge, and yuo know it

