Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Luring wyvern? BAN!
#2
Are you admin mike or lalas409 or I don't know I am guessing you are Admin Mike If so Happy Birthday Smile,and I am sick and tired of the luring also.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by cheat death - 10-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Ashley0 - 10-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by cheat death - 10-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Teh Beast - 10-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by ABOUTDONKEY - 10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Ashley0 - 10-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Revolt - 10-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Ashley0 - 10-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by loller - 10-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by jesseirl - 10-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by ko tom ko - 10-31-2009, 08:00 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Dan - 10-31-2009, 08:05 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by King Puffy - 10-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by The Albino Dino - 10-31-2009, 09:31 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by vitun idiot - 10-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by agsowns - 11-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by codisexitime - 11-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Wild - 11-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by real pker - 11-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by old cheese66 - 11-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by durny1 - 11-18-2009, 06:19 AM
Luring wyvern? BAN! - by Brittany - 11-19-2009, 09:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luring = illegal? Brittany 67 4,338 12-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Last Post: 1joshlfc
  Wyvern is BACK! Far Casted 47 3,420 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ★☆Ty For Claws★☆

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)