08-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I'm holding my vote.
Due to the fact that you make silly threads about 'Newfags' I take offense to this.
You're labelling people, even though you was once a 'newfag' yourself, I reckon you
Should stop with the immaturity before i decide to give you my vote.[/COLOR]
Dude? I'M THE NEWFAG. I'm newish, which is why people are saying no to me. That's why I made that thread. Labeling people? It's not 'labeling'. Anyone who is new to the game has the title of a new player. Sorry if you don't see it that way.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
klk Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I vote no.
Whenever im on all i see you doing is PKing.
Well i guess you can call teleing away from just about any fight that you're losing with melee pray on "PKing".[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I would be helping people more often if Britt or Travis returned my ::yell. Trust me, that's ALL I would do if I had it back.[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------
[/COLOR]
Guided Wrote:i say no cause you're childish. you took advantage of me not knowing ags price and then i didnt care once i got max cash and you're holding a grudge when i should be >.>
Dude? Ags was 1.2 at the time. I DIDN'T go and sell it for 1.8. I actually needed an ags for pking (which I lost shortly after anyway). You agreed to 1.2, so don't call that childish. It's not childish. I was short on cash, and if you REALLY wanted to doublecheck to make sure you weren't getting ripped off, you could go to priceguide.tk. Either way, I don't feel that calling me 'childish' is the right term.
