08-25-2010, 05:08 PM
[COLOR="Navy"]Ingame name: b1itz
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:99
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:99
Cooking Lvl:50 (but trying to get 99)
Do You Got A Fire Cape? No (i have tried to get one twice already but failed at around the 43rd wave.)
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests? Desert Treasure YES Lunar quests NO but i can do them
And Why Would I Accept You? Because I am a very nice and trustworthy person and would like to try to make this clan as good as other major clans in Silabgarza since its brand new.[/COLOR]
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:99
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:99
Cooking Lvl:50 (but trying to get 99)
Do You Got A Fire Cape? No (i have tried to get one twice already but failed at around the 43rd wave.)
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests? Desert Treasure YES Lunar quests NO but i can do them
And Why Would I Accept You? Because I am a very nice and trustworthy person and would like to try to make this clan as good as other major clans in Silabgarza since its brand new.[/COLOR]

