08-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Ingame name :Gastuv1
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:99
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:91
Cooking Lvl:37
Do You Got A Fire Cape? Nope
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?Yes, Both
Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?
I Love pking, I Will not backstab anyone an also I Would raise any levels for this clan, Just to be in it
[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------
[/COLOR]Ingame name :
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:99
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:91
Cooking Lvl:34
Do You Got A Fire Cape? No.
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?yes, Both
Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?I Love pking and I Would raise any level to be in this Clan.
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:99
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:91
Cooking Lvl:37
Do You Got A Fire Cape? Nope
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?Yes, Both
Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?
I Love pking, I Will not backstab anyone an also I Would raise any levels for this clan, Just to be in it
[COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------
[/COLOR]Ingame name :
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:99
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:91
Cooking Lvl:34
Do You Got A Fire Cape? No.
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?yes, Both
Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?I Love pking and I Would raise any level to be in this Clan.
