09-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Ingame name : Heartbreak
Combat Lvl: 106
Str Lvl: 99
Att Lvl: 70
Def Lvl: 78
Hp Lvl: 99
Magic Lvl: 82
Range Lvl: 99
Prayer Lvl: 54
Cooking Lvl: 1
Do You Got A Fire Cape? No sir.
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests? Finished DT, never started LQ.
Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You? I'm a nice person, always willing to help a fellow ally. I'm also a very good pker.
Combat Lvl: 106
Str Lvl: 99
Att Lvl: 70
Def Lvl: 78
Hp Lvl: 99
Magic Lvl: 82
Range Lvl: 99
Prayer Lvl: 54
Cooking Lvl: 1
Do You Got A Fire Cape? No sir.
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests? Finished DT, never started LQ.
Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You? I'm a nice person, always willing to help a fellow ally. I'm also a very good pker.

