Poll: Should Zane be mod ingame?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
80.00%
32 80.00%
No - See my post why.
20.00%
8 20.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zane's Mod app!
#1
[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Red"]Name: Zane
In-game name: iLiekTurtles
Forums name: Admin Zane
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -6 GMT (Central DST)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes. I play on a random schedule, so I'm usually on at all times of the day, especially at times when no other staff member is on to help at the appropriate time.
Do you play over the night? Of course I do (: Anyone that truly knew me would realize I have played every minute of the day xD
Are you active on the chatbox: I'm a chatbox moderator, and I'm on it almost 24/7 (including my 3 computer classes I take at school)
Average of time you play a week: 4 hours/daily + 8+hours on chatbox and forums.
Are you active on the forums: I'm very active on the forums.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Since V1. I'm one of the oldest staff members from v1 that still plays! I've been an admin for over a year's time, I was mod for 5-6 months. I've been a player of Silabgarza since v1 though. Not many people can say that..
Do you have ANY coding experience: I'm an expert at c++ coding (Because of my background with .ff coding.)[/COLOR]

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I think I should be mod because I've been staff of SG for over 2 years, and am very educated when it comes to punishments and enforcement (I've never been reported for abusing my powers when I was admin or mod). I used to be one of the top admins on SG during 2009, until school required me to quit as I had little time to actually spend on a video game. I've returned and I feel like I should be mod. I hope some of the old players that still play remember me and will continue to remember me while they play.

I'd also like to say that I think should be mod because over the years, I've been one of the most helpful staff members, and if I were to get staff back, I'd definitely be just as helpful (or even more helpful!) than I was as admin in 2009.

[COLOR="Red"]
Anything else you would like us to know:[/COLOR]

Before voting "no" just because you're a new-fag and don't remember me..
[COLOR="Cyan"]1) I know the rules.
2) I enforce the rules.
3) I know how to handle glitches/nulls.
4) I know SG like the back of my hand.
5) I can construct a sentence properly, with the correct use of punctuation marks. (Unlike GTA xD)[/COLOR]

Thanks to those who support.
And to those who vote no, please give a good reason! Thanks guys![/COLOR]
This post above was posted with grammar in mind! ;D
-Grammar Nazi-



Messages In This Thread
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Jemo - 09-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Abcd 2 - 09-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Brittany - 09-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by aggie-68 - 09-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Jemo - 09-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Starsxmedic1 - 09-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by beat my taco - 09-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by KingHybrid - 09-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by wildy owns - 09-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Fatso - 09-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by KingHybrid - 09-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Missingno - 09-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by mason - 09-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by drizzit - 09-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Humor - 09-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Poweroz1 - 09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by drizzit - 09-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Emg - 09-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by KingHybrid - 09-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by carter - 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by wassim - 09-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by [[Whadafuxx]] - 09-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by hyena99 - 09-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by Ikr - 09-13-2010, 04:45 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by I NIGA - 09-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by Jemo - 09-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by Poke n Die - 09-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Juqer - 09-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by KingHybrid - 09-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by fall3n ang3l - 09-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by fall3n ang3l - 09-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by P O T T E Dd - 09-14-2010, 04:08 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by three 6mafia - 09-14-2010, 04:11 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-15-2010, 07:41 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Tydog620 - 09-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by IxxjacobxxI - 09-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Shanee Mayte - 09-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by fall3n ang3l - 09-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by Admin Zane - 09-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Zane's Mod app! - by caliban - 10-11-2010, 06:31 AM
Zane's Mod app! - by Humor - 10-11-2010, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)