10-26-2010, 03:03 AM
[SIZE="3"]
The argument ended long ago. Dont bring it up again.[/SIZE]
Ninjaplz424 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]
I don't think you really realize how many people are in this clan that you've probably never even met. It's funny also, the main reason the clan is higher levels is because of prayer. Incase you didn't know prayer doesn't really affect a pure after 52. Besides of course the fact that you have less chance of getting smited. I know I just recently quit the clan because I was inactive but you really need to take this shit to pm's/vm's.
Are you seriously telling Rj to grow up you're than one who's getting pissed, Rj's just standing his ground. Also, as I was reading through your flame I think that it said something about your clan starting shit with ours. I'm sorry that your clan doesn't realize what a maxxed out pure is. We've made enough crappy new clans sit down, that I'm positive you should really, sit the fuck down. Oh also did I mention, Get The Fuck Off Our Thread. :neo:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
The argument ended long ago. Dont bring it up again.[/SIZE]
