11-16-2010, 02:08 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]
That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for, which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Debutante Wrote:Mason, by saying that your only encouraging people who do not have the requirements to create an application.
Unless you have the requirements, I will not support sorry. If I were to give you an advantage over other people, the application process wouldn't be fair in the slightest.
That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying if post count is what is keeping him from being a mod. Then look at the other mods without 300 posts still. Yes posts do show you are active on forums, but as a mod he has to be willing to take responsibility for, which I think he will. If he doesn't then demote him. No harm done.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

